From: "Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Subject: McCarthy Training
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:38:27 -0700

This message is from: "Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can say "here, here" to Karen McCarthy's training.  We bought a 6 year old
"Perfect" mare from her years ago... She still is the best trained horse in
our barn.

Karen had also trained a younger mare for us.  This mare at the age of 3
years old was able to earn her Blue Silver Medal in the NFHR Evaluations.
She will be trying for her Blue Gold Medal in October. She only has one test
left to take. (Advance Draft) All this at the age of 7 year old. The mare
also has had 3 foals for us.

Catherine Lassesen
Hestehaven
www.FjordsUSA.com