This message is from: Mariposa Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Carol J. Makosky" wrote:

> Hi,
> Spooner is almost in my back yard.  Can you give me some more details about
> this show?  Is it at the fairgrounds?  I may wander over to meet you face to
> face.
>
> --
> "Built FJORD tough"
> Carol M.
> On Golden Pond
> Northern Wisconsin

The show is the "Heart Of The North Saddle Club Horse Show" (which is an hour
and a half SOUTH of us!) The flyer says it's at the Rodeo Grounds in Spooner,
WI.  The show starts at 8:30 and the contact is Mary Housel @ 715-635-7375.

Hey Linda Lotti why don't you bring your little guy and we can make it a Fjord
class right in front of all those QH people!  The halter classes won't start
until after 11:00 am according to the flyer!

Mark