This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 07:35 PM 6/3/2002 -0700, you wrote:
This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Can you folks tell me exactly when and where any evaluations (West of
the Mississippi) will be held?

The only one west of the Mississippi will be in Carson City, NV on Oct 18th & 19th. There will also be Evaluations in Galena, IL on Aug12 & 13th & in Morrisville, NY on Sept 28 & 29th.

What are the exact dates for Libby and Carson City shows?

There isn't an Evaluation at Libby this year & there isn't a show at Carson City.

All of the shows for the year are listed on the NFHR web site under "News & Events" I will soon have all of the Evaluations up there too. Here is a link for you:

http://www.nfhr.com/newsinfo.html

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497