This message is from: "John Rooker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our new Fjord, Highwatch Vili arrived safely yesterday.  Of course, we are
convinced that he is the cutest horse in the world!  He handled all the
confusion of being on a trailer for 6 hours, changing trailers at the US/Canada
border and finally arriving at his new home calmly.  He arrived on a lesson
night at the barn, so he had a lot of admirers!

We are giving him a few days to settle in and hope to use him in my wife's
lesson on Saturday.

Many thanks to Lori Albrough for patiently answering what must have seemed like
an endless stream of emailed questions.  Also, thanks to all of the members of
this list for your many emails.