This message is from: Mariposa Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good Morning all-

We took Bragi (Paske X Valea's Lee) to his first show yesterday at 5
weeks old.  We entered him in a "2 and under gelding and stallion"
halter class at a local show in the U.P. of Michigan.  We basically just
wanted to get him out and about - or as dey say in da UP, "Ooot and
Aboot".  There were three horses in the class and the other two were big
quarter horses.  Bragi did fine but I think the Judge was a little
confused.  He wanted to know what breed of horse he was and after I said
"Norwegian Fjord horse" he asked if that was a miniature draft or a
pony.  The whole time Paske, who is 14-3 and about 1200 pounds is
standing right there too.  I told him Fjords are horses.  Bragi got
third.

Both Bragi and Paske were good ambassadors for the breed at the show and
everyone thought they were cute, cool, neat, beautiful, etc.  One guy
asked how big Bragi would get and was surprised when I pointed to Paske
and said that size.  Too funny.

After Bragi figured out that he had to step UP into the trailer he
trailered just fine.  We tied Paske up in the front and left him loose.
It was also our first show in our new trailer too.  We picked up a
Silver Star 4 horse slant load at the Minnesota Horse Expo a few
weekends back that I highly recommend.  It's built just like the
Sundowner but is less money.  Anybody looking for a 4 year old CornPro
16' bumper pull stock trailer in very good shape?  I have one for sale.

Hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend (for those of us in the
US)  Everyone else just have a good regular weekend!

Mark McGinley

Mariposa Farm
Washburn, WI