This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 5/26/02 9:26:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< And my Costco ad magazine has a drawing of a FJord horse that is related to
 the author who wrote Clan of the Cave Bear.  The mane is not correct (brown
 and sticks up sort of sloppily, even though not overlong), but the brown dun
 face and white muzzle are unmistakeable.  The roots of this is the movie
 that the Unrau's provided horses to several years ago.   >>

Hi Gail-

Actually, the horses Whinny and Racer depicted in the book series are Taki.
Waiting to receive the latest, which I ordered from my book club :-)

Brigid M Wasson
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://ourfjords.freeservers.com/fjord1/Our_Fjordsx.html";>Our </A>
<A HREF="http://ourfjords.freeservers.com/fjord1/Our_Fjordsx.html";>Fjords</A>