This message is from: "Hope Carlson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Listers, from another list received this message about a fellow
masquerading as a rescue organization, think it worth passing on:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/1466142/detail.html

A subject I am sensitive to as we have a horse slaughter facility here in IL
about 60 miles south of us.  It is something I worry about for any horse.

Not something I think applies much directly to this list, or this breed,
thank
goodness.  But we all know of the less experienced, more naive horseowner.
What a slap in the face to the real rescue groups!

Hope
N IL