This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi list,
Wanted to share my good news.
My 18 yr. old, Danish imported Mare, Malene, Delivered this morning, a 103 lb
brown dun colt.  He already needs his mane trimmed LOL
I was really hoping for a filly...but once they are here...how can you be
upset :-)
He's going to be full of it too....at 1 hr. old he was already running and
bucking laps around the stall and his mother, who wasn't very happy....she
really wanted him to EAT, and relieve some pressure :)
Made the hourly trips to the barn last night to be there....was pouring and
cold or I'd have slept out there.  Took an extra 30 min. to sleep ONE
time....and wouldn't you know.....that's when he was born.... around 3 am.
JUST MY LUCK :)
Only one we had due this year.....glad that's over with LOL

Aimee Day
Days End Fjords
Garland Me.