From: Steve McIlree
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 10:03 PM
To: TERRENCE GURIEL
Subject: Re[2]: Swollen Leg

This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Terry--

Monday, May 06, 2002, you wrote:

> So just how is this related to the Fjord list?

> Please save idle chatter for off line comments. It takes up
> unnecessary bandwidth.

  Thanks for the offer to help Terry, however I believe I can handle
  policing off-topic messages just fine. I think since sprains,
  scrapes, broken bones, and contusions seem to be part of the
  landscape with horses, any suggestions pertaining to relief can be
  considered to be on-topic.

  Now the whole Barbie thing is wildly off-topic, but it is funny
  enough to slide. However, we probably can do without a lot of
  on-list comments on it.

--
Steve McIlree
Owner/Administrator FjordHorse List