This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My old Bjarne seems to eat a lot of salt.  I got rid of the trace mineral
block for livestock which did have selenium in it and goat a plain white
block as I was worried he'd be getting too much selenium.  While we are
selenium deficient here, Bjarne gets senior feed and vitamins which have
selenium in it.  I don't think he is eating quite THAT much now, tho.

Why don't you move the salt black away from the water tank, across the
corral, or something like that, then he wouldn't be quite so likely to eat
so much if he has to walk a ways to the water.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where the snow IS melting, but it is a late
spring.  I want it GONE!    40 degrees today.