This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Seems like there's an even divide between people saying "never drop the  butt
bar while your horse is still tied" and people saying "drop the butt bar,
untie your horse and then go back and catch the rope on the way out".

Being new to trailering, y'all are making my head spin!!  Timely  issue
though since I am just trying to get this figured out on how to do it by
myself
without a partner helping.  It actually had not occurred to me to  back him out
from outside the trailer - I am always in the trailer and backing  him out.  I
think I'll give that a go this weekend.

Kate and Joe (basically the best pony ever)