From: Pat Holland
Date: 04/28/06 11:37:30
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Thank you

This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you Melinda for the kind words regarding Hostar.

It is a testimony to this breed we all love, I have never worked with ANY
breed with more of a willingness to survive and please. Hostar's story is
one for the books.

All of you buy these horses, because there's "something" you see in them. ]

Maybe it's what happened originally in Norway - where there was never a
written document regarding a breed standard - maybe what these Fjord horses
give to us can not be put down on paper. It's just "felt".

I should add I could not have made one ounce of improvement with Hostar
without the support of Melinda, she is a trainers dream owner,
compassionate, trusting and never takes a step without her heart along
stride.

Respectfully
Pat Holland

IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
197870_c.jpg]