This message is from: "Beth Pulsifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I haven't a clue but wish you luck anyway... I love LLamas ... This should
be interesting!!!!! :)

-------Original Message-------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 04/30/06 02:44:22
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: llamas

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

lest you think i have forgotten what list i am posting on, this is fjord
related. as you all may know, oz is still at the equine spa while i am
rehabbing
from my knee replacement (which is going quite well). for some unknown
reason
hubby got a bug in his bonnet and decided we needed some llamas. he wants to
breed them and sell the babies. i was vehemently opposed but for some reason
he
didn't understand or care, and now we have two of them in the paddock. so
far
all they do is stand and stare, and get wet. it's been raining cats and dogs
for 2 days, and been cold to boot, so our horse charlie has been in the barn

at his age (27) we tend to be a little extra careful with him.

anyhow he hasn't met these creatures yet, and though they lived with horses
at their previous home, i am unsure as to how to introduce them to oz when
he
comes home. does anyone have any experience with horses and llamas? i have
heard some tales about some horses being scared seeing them when they are
out
being ridden, but i am hoping fjords are more sensible and say "hmm, that
strange
horse needs a trim, now where's my hay?"

by the way, he's also adopted two orphan lambs and a boer goat. oz has lived
with goats and i am not worried about that, but these hairy things are
closer
to his size. perhaps it will help that they are timid.

laurie, who is not quite sure when hubby will be forgiven for this little
event

IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
06.jpg]