This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are very happy to announce the foals are here. well, all but 3 of them.
:-)

The latest is a little colt out of Elisie by Overmann. He is a cutie. He is
not named yet and the owner has decided to sell him. The first $2000 offer
can name the colt and take him home in 4-5 month.  (You can contact me for
the owner's information) Born May 13, 2006 11 AM.

Tryggmann was born on May 4, 2006 at 10:45 PM out of Korlina (aka Bananas)
by Blaamann. He is a very healthy colt and is offered for sale as a stallion
prospect or gelding. Please contact me directly of you are interested in
him.

So the total born here at Hestehaven is EIGHT, so far. The colts are ruling
the place. :-)

1.      Tyrmann out of Kristi by Blaamann - 1/28/2006 - Sold to Kim Kinney
2.      Tulipan out of Flip by Blaamann - 2/10/2006 - Sold to Oregon Fjord
Club for raffle  foal
3.      Tordenmann out of Lupin by Blaamann - 3/10/2006 - Sold to Nancy and
Kathy in WI
4.      Topas out of Lakka by Johan - 4/4/2006 - We are keeping this grey
filly.
5.      Tordenmann out of Belle by Johan - 4/6/2006 - FOR SALE
6.      "Charlie" (not named by owner yet) out of Nisse (aka Dandy's E-Bay)
by Overmann - 4/15/2006 - FOR SALE by OWNER (Gordon Thomas 1-541-839-4600)
7.      Tryggmann out of Korlina byBlaamann - 5/4/2006 - FOR SALE
8.      "T boy" (not named by owner yet) out of  Elisie by Overmann-
4/13/2006 - FOR SALE by OWNER ( Lana White, see me for details)

9.      TBA - ? - out of Taffy by Blaamann - FOR SALE by OWNER - Amy Evers -
541-825-3303

10.     TBA - ? - out of Emily by Blaamann - FOR SALE by OWNER - Amy Evers
-541-825-3303

11.     TBA - ? - out of Mojave by Blaamann - FOR SALE by OWNER - Cheri Gill
(contact me via email for details)

I LOVE FOALING SEASON. we play all day with them. All the ones born on
property are handles daily and LOVE people. They have bathes and they are
working with their Mamas and they are well socialized and well behaving for
foals. Weanling depends on the individual foal. Normally they wean
themselves at 4-5 months.

Contact me for more details. REMEMBER new EMAIL address.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your time.

Catherine Lassesen

Southern Oregon, USA

1-866-484-5141 (Toll Free)

Will you help me help others by sponsoring me for the Breast Cancer 3-Day
walk. I will be walking 60 miles in Arizona on November 3 - 5, 2006. My
goals is to raise over $5,000.00.

85% goes to the Susan G. Komen breast Cancer Foundation. 15% goes to the
National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund. Go to the link below to
make a donation. Thank you!

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=131571
<https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=131571&supid=12
7047049> &supid=127047049