This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I bought Joe last July - in large part because of his easy going, kicked
back, slowed down approach to life.  Imagine my amazement when sometime in
November he morphed from the placid pony into the prancing pony with a whole
bunch
more get and up go than I could have imagined!!  Through the winter  and
spring he was trotting, galloping, and quite lively.  So yes, he  definitely
prefers the cool weather and shows it.  Now that we have hit the  90's again,
he is
once again looking at me with that "you have got to be  kidding" look.

Today we clipped him to help him cope with the heat -  I swear, if I  get any
more infatuated with this pony I am gonna have to get rid of my husband  and
just move into the barn permanently....
_http://www.jerseyjeepncustoms.com/SeidelNews/The_Clipping.html_
(http://www.jerseyjeepncustoms.com/SeidelNews/The_Clipping.html)

Kate and Joe (well, you know, basically the best pony  ever)