This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Great pictures!  My Fjords definitely get lazy when it is warm and peppier
when cold.  It has warmed up to the 70's here during the day, but the other
night the temperature dropped to near freezing. after a warm day. About
4:00 am  I was awakened by the sound of hooves thundering around the
corral, my Aussie dog, barking madly at the window.  I got up to see my
four fjords racing around, even 31 ;year old Bjarne., bucking
and  cavorting around in the coolness.  The day before they had been
mostly;  aying around in the 70 degree "heat".

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, sunny and 75 degrees, 21 hours daylight.