This message is from: "kathy johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On May 19-21, 2006, Gayla Driving Center, Georgetown, KY, hosted their
annual combined driving event with 51 competitors from across the US. Fjord
competitors included Ardeth Obenauf with MHF Lena (TN), Jeanette Haislip
with MVF Tapper (TN) and Michael Scott with WW Reidar (MN).

I have to report that Reidar and Michael came away from the event...winning
Training Level Pony Dressage, earning Reserve Champion Training Level
Dressage (23 participants), made “clean” runs on both Cones and Marathon,
coming home with the Overall Training Level Championship!!!

My husband Randy and I are the proud owners of WW Reidar (2002 Brown Dun).
We would like to thank Michael for his consistent training & showing of our
stallion. Reidar is licensed for AI…..videos available.

For those driving enthusiasts on this list…. mark your calendar to attend
the 2007 Gayla Bluegrass CDE.  The venue is beautiful, southern hospitality
at its best and is an excellent ADS competition.  The Gayla Driving Center
also hosts United States Driving For the Disabled (USDFD).

Kathy Johnson
Woodpecker Woods, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
763-972-8119