This message is from: Beverly Weston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As I stated in my first post just my opinion and my two cents which I stand
by and was under the impression that the list was for discussions and
comments pertaining to the breed and I do realize that Carol (who is not the
only one guilty of this) does include a lot of information in her postings
on the lineage and so forth and does contribute to other discussions on the
board as I have read in the past and I am sure the future as she has much
knowledge of the breed and the lineage of the breed.  I also do realize
there is no limit on the amount of words you can type here, but just think
if Carol were to put her ads in the local paper or Equine Journal or
Horseman's Pedlar she would be broke after the first month!  I have had many
private emails from people on the list and as long as I know I am not the
only one who feels the way I do, my two cents meant something.

I absolutely realize that there are people on both sides of the fence and
that some do like the "for sale" posts and others have emailed to say they
are long winded and full of exhuberant adjectives.  Like I said, just my two
cents worth on my feelings on all the "for sale" ads that have been on
lately and it does seem like it has been picking up greatly lately and that
may be due to the time of the year also.  I will continue to scroll past
them.

Just a thought for the future:  Could the list possibly do a weekly separate
email for all "for sale" horses that come in that week and that way if
someone is just interested in the discussions and not horses for sale then
we would be able to hit the delete key as so many have suggested I and
others do!

I will continue to scroll past the posts and delete if there is nothing in
the digest that day that interests me as I have been doing.,
Peace and Tranquility to All,
Beth Gerst