This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol wrote:

Each stallion will be presented in any way the
owner chooses, and he may be accompanied by up to two of his ffspring. --
Actually we are allowing for FOUR offspring of each stallion present during the individual presentation times.

There will be three stallions represented in absentia, and for those will be allowed more offspring than four, due to the fact the stallion himself will not be present.

At this time we have 36 stallions coming. It will be truly something special to see.

Each owner/farm will be allowed to present their stallion (s) in any fashion they want, with a script read and to individual music. I would imagine given the individual talents of our diverse membership, the varied bloodlines and type of Fjords we have here in North America we will all be privy to some wonderful performances.

The Stallion Review portion will begin Thursday evening, October the 12th.

Pat Holland
with Pat Wolfe (Co-Chairs, Stallion Review - 25th Anniversary Celebration)