This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/5/2006 7:52:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Subject: RE: fungus

This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A  \(GE Healthcare\)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Where is this  fungus located on the horse and how does the vet have you
apply the  powder/solution?

The fungus always starts on his face. If not treated and kept under  control
it will spread to the withers or sides of his neck and chest.  The powder is
mixed with water, 9 tablespoons per gallon. Although I  mix 1 and 1/4
tablespoons in 2 cups and do not reuse. I apply it with a  sponge and cover his
face
and then drench his neck and chest area.  Onna