This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Fred,

I would think that the Evitex (Liquid Chastberry) might be used for
treatment of Cushings disease.  Does your 31 year old mare have Cushings?

Laminitis is a problem in Cushings.

Lots of information on insulin resistance and Cushings in the files on the
Cushings Yahoo list:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EquineCushings      You
have to join to access the files, but there is a ton of information in the
files.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, sunny and dry, red-flag conditions for wild-land
fires

We buy it by the gallon as our old mare (31 years) also gets it for old age