This message is from: "Pam In Palmdale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lisa,
There is also the Baretek, which is another type of soft bareback pad/saddle; it comes in both English & Western.
http://www.baretek.com/

Pam In Palmdale

Lisa Wiley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 This message is from: "Lisa Wiley"

So otherwise I need a new saddle. I like the old saddles and would like to
find something used and not too pricy. I ride English and only trail ride.
So I like a comfy saddle that allows for a longer leg. So here is the
question. Are there certain brands I should look for? How wide should the
tree be? If I decide on a new saddle are there any priced under $1000 that
are worth looking at? How do people like synthetics? I have never had a
synthetic saddle. Nor have I ever ridden in one.

My girl should be coming home from Briar Hill in a few weeks and I would like
to be able to ride her. Thanks in advance to all those that don't push
Delete!
Lisa Wiley
Turnabout Portuguese Water Dogs
Connecticut State Director Ponies With Purpose
FASTeam
www.MyTurnabout.com
www.CookiesAlaDuck.com

 Ellen Barry. (who stays on her horse by the grace of God and her horse)