This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hauling Rates

For years the price has been anywhere from .50 a mile to 1.50 a mile.

You must take into consideration ... fuel, oil, wear & tear on the trailer,
& truck, INSURANCE cost... are you covered for hauling other people's
horses???? and you must consider your time.  Government allowance repaying
for use of a personal vehicle for business is $ 0.485 per mile.

If I haul as a favor for a friend or good client, I charge fuel plus any
extra expenses. (meal on the road, hotel, horse hotel costs...)

Catherine Lassesen
Hestehaven - The Horse Garden
Bed, Barn, Breakfast & Baskets
Southern Oregon