This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/23/2006 7:24:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> i just got a quote from   a company who shall remain nameless to haul oz
> from
> minnesota to patti jo's place on the other side of wisconsin.....$450

           Hi List !

        Since the topic is hauling, thought I would throw an offer out and
see if anyone needs a ride.

    We are soon headed on several road trips with horse trailers, picking up
and delivering. We have to go to central CA and get a carriage as soon as it
arrives up in Solvang. If anyone is interested in a ride for their Fjord from
CA to S. UT through S. CA into Sin City than up, let me know. We have 3
stallions here availible for breeding this summer, and would be happy to bring
your
approved NFHR mare(s) here.

    Than, we are headed all the way back to the upper Midwest, first to S.
WI, than up to N. WI. than back to UT. We have an empty trailer headed, and one
or 2 spots availible comming back.
     Anyone needing transport give a shout. We will give a great rate to help
gas expenses.

     We are not professional haulers, but do have years of uneventfull long
distance hauling. ( Figure if Jeff can drive a 30' Firetruck going code 3 in
Orange Co. CA traffic he is pretty good ) ( no, your horse wont be going code
3,
Jeff is Mr. 5 miles UNDER the speed limit always )

     WARNING :  He stops at every Sportsmans Warehouse's, and CABELAS.
 * yes, I mean EVERY.

              Lisa Pedersen * warm, sunny Cedar City, UTAH