This message is from: Jessica Katzman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone!  I have not posted on the digest in awhile.  I have to brag about
Tyler and Dawn Schlickman's mare Wood's Kandi.  I exhibited her this past
weekend at a 2 day open show with a different judge each day.  I have only been
riding her for about 6 months.  On Saturday we competed in english type
classes.  We won Green Hunter, Pony Halter, Sr. English Pleasure, and English
Pony Pleasure.  We got 2nd in Sr. Showmanship, Trail, Sr. Equitation, and
English Discipline Rail (this class was very large and she was the smallest
horse in it!).  On Sunday we competed in western type classes.  We won pony
halter again!  We got 2nd in Showmanship and Pony Pleasure.  We placed 3rd in
Trail, 4th in Sr. Western Pleasure and Horsemanship, and 6th in Western
Discipline Rail.  Both days we competed against QH's, Apps, and Paints.  There
were some ponies, but we were mainly rode against the "big" horses.  I was so
proud of her.  It was only her second show and she acted like it was her
 100th.  I got lots of compliments.  The best thing of all was that we earned
Reserve Sr. High Point Overall for the weekend!!!
  Hope everyone is enjoying summer.  See you all at Blue Earth.

  Jessica Katzman
  Lazy Valley Ranch
  www.lazyvalleyranch.com