This message is from: "Teressa Kandianis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just learned that Gene Crandall suffered a stroke about two months ago.
He lives not far from me and one of his neighbors is a friend I ride with.
She said he is still not home and is being cared for in a full care facility
of some kind.  He has little function except for some movement in one arm.
I know many of you know Gene well and that he bred one of the finest
stallions in North America, Gale Ware's Dusty.  Sorry that I have so little
detail on his condition but I thought some might wish to know.

Teressa
Ferndale, WA