This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now I know why this message didn't get posted, I sent it from another
email.....

Announcing the Arrival of Nysse born 6/20. Her Sire is WHR Elsker our 4 year
old stallion and her Dam is Quad-L's Lara, our friend Sarah Nagel's mare.

I can't believe Elsker threw all fillies  !!!  We have WHR Val Kyrie and WHR
Feline (Feline will be for sale at weaning 8/17 for $1800) our daughter Mandy
and son- inlaw Eric, bought ValKyrie.   Sarah is keeping Nysse at this time.

Little Nysse is very light red with a barely visible dorsal, just like Elsker
was when he was little.(he's a gorgeous reddish brown now)  the other two
fillies are very dark with very prominant markings.

All Three are BEAUTIFUL and Sarah is so happy to have a new baby.

We have welcomed to our herd recently,  Two Rivers Kare and Two Rivers Pen
Jente (Penny).  These two 14 year old mares are beautiful and will make very
nice babies for us. Both of these mares have the Njaals - Merke on their
cheeks.
and lots and lots of zebra striping on their legs.  I love those markings!

Well I better get back to all the horse paperwork I am trying to get filled
out

Enjoy your summer Everyone

Michele Noonan
Stevensville, MT