This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My big gelding Bjorken has those Njaals-Merke on his cheeks also. His sire is Anvil's Rikolv, who I note is Kare's sire and Pen Jente's grandsire. Wonder If they get that from him?

Jean in rainy Fairbanks, Alaska

We have welcomed to our herd recently,  Two Rivers Kare and Two Rivers Pen
Jente (Penny).  These two 14 year old mares are beautiful and will make very
nice babies for us. Both of these mares have the Njaals - Merke on their cheeks.
and lots and lots of zebra striping on their legs.  I love those markings!