This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

it's usually about 80 here in Tucson in the morning.........and climbs up to about 90 by 10am.

Early riding here is the ticket. When I live in Michigan, it was early morning or maybe early evening. I know I used to rinse Gustav down before a lesson if we were having one and it was hot.

Poor Gustav is just being eaten up by the flies (they are just awful right now) too hot to put on a fly sheet (light weight ones) as he will shred that in no time. Am using SWAT regularly.......pink fingers for me.

Reena
Hot in AZ (103°)

This message is from: Sarah Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We're having an unusually long and humid heat wave in Jamul (25 miles east and 1,000 ft higher in eleavation from San Diego airport). My outside air temperature (sending unit located under a tree in the shade) is 103 and climbing as I write. Usually in the summer I ride at first light and it's about 65, but this morning it was already 80 degrees and sauna like.
 How do you folks who live in normally hot and humid summer climates cope?

 wilting Sarah in Jamul