  From: oe Wilson<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com<mailto:fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
  Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 3:53 PM
  Subject: Re: intro and questions

  This message is from: "oe Wilson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

  Hi Kim

  We ordered a harness from camptown.  The lady that now owns the business is
  named Margaret.  I can't remember her last name.  Her number is
  1800-717-0957.  She is very knowledgable and tells you exactly which
  measurements she needs.  The harnesses are beautiful.  We had Jeff Pedersen
  try them on his team and they are great.

  We have a single driving harness for our buggy and a farm harness with
hames
  for heavy pulling.  These were made by a local harness maker.

  Good luck
  Pat and OE  Wilson
  Uff Da Fjords
  Hyde Park, UT