This message is from: Starfire Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everyone,

First of all, we're very sorry for the problems we created on the list concerning the auto-reply. We thought it would be prudent, considering people expect answers to their e-mail enquiry to the Herald editors, but apparently it turned out to be a disaster. Thank you, Steve, for taking care of the problem.

We had a wonderful time in Denmark and would like to thank Hank and Bitten Nors for making the travel arrangements. Also to Birgit Mortensen for helping out on her end, and for organizing such a spectacular event. I believe there were over 200 fjord horses, with participants from Denmark, Norway, Holland, Germany and Sweden. Each country was well represented by talented horses, riders, drivers and handlers. Of special note, quite a number of the horses competing were breeding stallions. A testament to the breed, and to Denmark, for paying attention to one of the most important attributes of this breed, temperament.

Sandy took over 1500 photographs while we were there. There are lots of stories to tell, I'm sure, but for now I'll let the photos speak for themselves. You can see them on our website: http://www.starfirefarm.com click on Denmark Jubilee. This is the first time we've used a slide show type of photo viewer. Hope it works out for you.

Enjoy,

Beth