This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<Our team really is interested in producing a top-quality NFHR  newletter
that everyone can enjoy. >>

I love the Fjord Herald, I love it in print copy so I can save it and  review
them at my leisure.  Despite my spending hours and hours every day  online, I
love being able to curl up in bed with a cup of tea and my  Herald.  I think
the staff do a phenomenal job given the resources they  have to work with.

The mail is just plain unpredictable.  Some quarters I get my Herald  weeks
and weeks after everyone else.  I was stunned to get it two weeks ago  this
time, well before lots of other people (and I must say, I think this is my
favorite issue yet - lots of photos!)

Kate and Joe (basically, the best pony ever)