This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 9/14/2006 8:32:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

One of  THE HIGHLIGHTS for me was - caution - BRAG ALERT - my gray stallion,
Johan, won the Aged Stallions class and went on to receive GRAND CHAMPION
STALLION!  OH MY, I was absolutely thrilled and a bit NUMB as they  presented
us
with that big, beautiful ribbon!

Whoohooo Gayle!

Wish we could post pictures on this list, because I be you have lots of  good
ones.  Is there a central place so everyone can share pictures?  Because I
for one would love a chance to look at them. ;O)
Sounds like Libby was a blast.
 I hope to make it up there with Dustenai in a couple of years...would  be
fun.

Shari