This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

SECONDS to Mike and Renee -the Show on Sat. Night at Winona was UNBELIEVE,
THEEEEE BEST SHOW EVER and I am not just talking Best Fjord Show, I'm talking
BEST PERFORMANCE BY ANY BREED. JUST AN AWESOME AWESOME SHOW. There are not
words to describe how incredible it was to see such versatility, creativity,
and best of all DISPOSITION in this breed.

I was proud to be in it with my stallion, Fair Acres Ole, we did vaulting off
of him with two teenage girls, Keelie Finnel and Megan Holschbach. They did
all sorts of moves on him, even dismounting with spread eagles and round off's
off of him, I'm VERY PROUD to own such a GREAT stallion to allow us to do
WHATEVER we want to and with him. IT JUST MAKE YOU PROUD-watching this show-
TO OWN A FJORD PERIOD!

Beth Beymer and her crew were outstanding in all their performances, actually
just as Mike said ALLLL the acts were outstanding, it was just amazing to
watch.  I don't wish to leave anyone out as EVERY ACT was GREAT!Several times
people were giving standing ovations. If that was all we did all week it would
have been well worth coming hours and hours just to see and/or be in this
event. BUT.....that was not all there was, the horse show had SEVERAL
outstanding horses in the classes, from riding, to driving to draft, to
dressage, it was wonderful to see top quality Fjord horses.

I thought the stallion review was wonderful. Believe it ended up to be 27
stallions at Winona. That is quite the record, to all be in one place. They
were ALLLLL VERY well behaved I might add too. AND let me tell you, we had
TIGHT quarters with little to no warm up area, due to cold weather. So....we
all had to warm up with stallions, mares, geldings all together in tight
quarters. You really would not have been able to tell which horses were the
stallions, unless you looked underneath, they were all that quiet.

The banquet was totally enjoyed by all, our European quests were the highlight
of the evening. Educating us with their knowledge and joining us closer in our
unity as their love for this breed is quite evident.

I'm home now, grateful to be here, there is nothing like home, but am thrilled
to have been a part of this great event. Lots of hard work went into it. Those
in every aspect should know they did a job well done. It never could have come
together without all those that volunteered. Some minor problems along the
way, some Major weather glitches, BUT...as usual our horses put up with it all
and EVERYONE should be proud to be a Fjord Owner! I know I am!!!!

Patti Jo Walter
Francis Creek Fjords
Two Rivers WI

Back to work tomorrow :-)