This message is from: "Frederick J Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks Curt,
This last bit of information (points) clears up the last of the cobwebs
within my aging brain (at least relative to the placements).

Should have been an engineer instead of a pilot.  I was trying to find a
complicated mathematical solution for what I thought were scores, rather
than back numbers.

Wish we could have been there with y'all.

Many thanks to all,

Fred

This message is from: Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,  Scoring for a three judge class is more complicated than classes with
one judge.  Here how it works.
- First place gets 6 points
- Second place gets 5 points
- Third place gets 4 points
- Fourth place gets 3 points
- Fifth place gets 2 pionts
- Sixth place gets 1 point

So, in the 4 & Over Stallions halter class:
PRYDARSON, number 33, placed third, first, and first. This adds up to 4+6+6
equals 16 points.
WH STONE, number 40, placed first, fourth, and third. This adds up to 6+3+4
equals 13 points.
SMEDSMO GRAEN, number 99, placed sixth, second, fourth. This adds up to
1+5+3 equals 9 points.

The division points are also added the same way for each class in the
division.
Take care!
Curt Pierce
Mathias, WV