This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Ursula,
3 things.
I may be having trouble with my server and don't have too much confidence in
outgoing and incoming messages in the last 24 hours.
I believe you received my Draft of a poster to insert in the next newsletter
for our Aug 24 -26 show. I have my hand written copy but the server seems to
have lost what I sent to you. So ..... I think you are right that it would be
good to shrink the number of words. So I think the part to remove would be
about the facility. Then where I say schedule, rules,etc. It could merely say:
All info at PNFPG.ORG Since I can't get back to what I sent to you I will just
leave it to you to work this up.
Regarding the Teddy Bear Fjords ad. We would like a full page ad again. I sent
you the Qvadmann photo and wonder if that general idea will be an appropriate
ad. Is the photo to fuzzy for the ad? I think I will call you to confer.
Sylvia