This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I had a very lovely family come out together for a group  lesson.   Among
them were two young boys the type that have to frolick  in every mud puddle
they
can find and could loose themselves in the hay barn for  a week and still be
haveing a great time.   As they started their  voyage down my barn isle looking
at all the horses.  The older boy suddenly  stopped and said whoooooooo  cool
look look  Mohawk dudes!    Mom come quick you have gotta see the Mohawk
dudes!   Can we ride them  please can we ride them!    What a priceless moment.

You gotta love those Mohawk dudes!

            Bonnie  Morris