This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you Carol,
Your points are well taken here! As a first time advertiser I was shocked by
several of Mike's comments. You have pointed out a few. The comment that hit
me hardest was, "...they train more like a mule----".
Without a doubt these comments point to a much deeper problem.
Take Care, Warren Riddle, Teddy Bear Fjords, in Spokane