This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cynthia, I notice my grumpy Gunnar, (who actually let me kiss him on the nose yesterday) shakes badly when he sees me on the way to get him food. (He is my only horse now) We have had 20 degree weather last five days and snow, one foot. But it is not the cold. If I stop to pet the dogs the delay gets him riled. "How dare you, I am the important one here! When will you learn!) So when I finally figured it out, I call to him as soon as I step out the door. He (excuse me) hears me flush the toilet when I first get up and is standing at the gate seeing how long it will take me to get to him.. If I talk to him, on the way, and show him how important he is, there is no shaking. Fjords! Jean Gayle

Author
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press