This message is from: Genie Dethloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh Gayle,
As I sit here watching my husband and daughter wrap lights around the christmas tree tears are flowing down my cheeks. What a happy moment watching them and reading your story (laptop on the couch!). Alison is one lucky young lady and you obviously run a very cohesive friendly barn if you all pulled off such a feat. It was good to hear that a raffle horse went to the perfect person for such a treat.

I am anxiously waiting for my Christmas fjord, Pjoska, as soon as the transporter finish turkey and ham I hope they get on the road!
--
Genie Dethloff
Ann Arbor, Michigan