From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 8:02 PM
Subject: Xango and a reminder Fjord horse wise

This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Patti Jo wrote:
> it really is worth it. Pat H. always asks me what supplement I'm on, cause >
> she
> wants some. XANGO PAT!!!! >

Pat H writes:
OK...........must of missed a post somewhere - WHERE do I find this great stuff
cause I could sure use it !!

I was recently reminded of something about our Fjords that those new to the
breed ought to know and those with them should remember.

They do not show illness like other breeds. This is a major fact - big time. I
can tell many many stories of Fjords that do not exhibit the extensive symptoms
of illness until they are very far along sick. They will continue to eat, and
sometimes the slightest of difference is only noted IF you know your individual
horse and his normal habits really well. They just take pain and discomfort
without the normal signs we see in other breeds.

This has probably been discussed before - but as a reminder with the really bad
weather out west, the odd winter of ups and downs here in the Midwest and east.

Now,......how do I get my hands on some of that XANGO

Pat H