This message is from: "Susan Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi...I wonder if anyone out there has any Mary Maxim type horse sweater patterns ? I have a sweater that was knit for me when I was a child with two horses on the back and horse heads on the front. I, of course do not have the pattern. I love to knit and would love to do a sweater with Fjord type horses on it. If anyone out there has a pattern I would love to hear from you. Well jean, we have had your cold weather for the past few days now, but it changed, warmed up and now we are getting wonderful snow. YESSSSSS snow! (We have not had enough snow during the past two years to go sleighing) I can't wait to get out in our antique sleigh....where I will sing Jingle Bells and end up bawling! There is just something about driving a beautiful dun pony (Fjord of course) in an 100 plus year old sleigh that makes me cry. I am now the laughing stock of our little horse group...but oh well......I just can't help it. We also have a sled which we hook up the team to, but no tears on that one....LOL. I just hope it doesn't rain.
Happy sledding everyone, from Sue in N.B.  (Storm and Peppy's mom)