This message is from: "Beth Pulsifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"wonder if anyone out there has any Mary Maxim type horse sweater pattern"
Sue,
I too would be interested in horse patterns, especially if anyone has a Fjord pattern. I believe I have the sweater you speak of , Sue. My stepmother knit it for me years ago...:) Has a cowl collar and zips up the front? I don't have the pattern though.
Happy sleigh riding!!!
Beth
in Maine where we were promised at least six to eight inches of new snow , on top of our four inches... However we only got an inch!!!!! :( Hope we get more...