This message is from: "Jeanne Zuker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Silja,

I think you have to try some out to see what actually fits your horse and you,
but I LOVE my Wintec Isbell Dressage with the Cair system.  It fit Olaf and
now it fits my Monty. It is comfortable for me and I like the 'suede' seat. I
did get another girth as the Wintec girth would 'slip' if it got wet.

I also have a Crates western roper saddle that fits.  I like the way it fits,
feels and I can ride in it easily, but it is heavier then the Wintec and I
don't like to expose it to some of the weather I will take the Wintec out in.

Do you have a place near you that you can either trailer to for some saddle
fitting or some friends that will let you try some of their saddles?  Maybe a
tack store where you can take some saddles on a 'try out basis' to see how
they fit your horse and you.

Don't get discouraged, the right saddle that fits your horse and is comfy for
you is out there.

Jeanne
~MI~