From: karl & Jerrie Froelch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:
fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 6:27:50 PM
Subject: RE: Rough weekend at Hestehaven....

This message is from: "karl &
Jerrie Froelch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our hearts go out to Kimberly and all
involved in this terrible situation.
I honestly do not know what we would do
if placed in those circumstances.
We know there are limits to our recourses
and priorities of people over
animals but we always hope we will never have to
exercise those priorities.

I am glad you were able to fill us in on 'rest of
the story'. It is always
good to look at things from different point of view.
We will gladly
participate in the raffle if it will help.

I was unable to
find any list entry on what happened with Lydar.  It sounds
like a horse
owner's worst nightmare all around.  Makes me want to go out
and hug my
Fjords.  You just never know what is coming in life around the
next corner.
We will pray for all involved, human and equine.

Jerrie Froelich
Willowhill
Farm
Snohomish, WA