This message is from: Cortney Lannan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group and wanted to offer a short
intro....

My name is Cortney and I live in PA with my hubby and
two children and of course our horses and dogs.  I do
not own a Fjord, but have one on my wishlist..... We
have 7 horses of varying breeds.....
Prince - Paint
Collada - Paint
Gem - Paint
Chex - Half Arab
Blondie - Welsh
Snickers - Welsh
Smudge - Welsh

My daughter and I ride English and began competing in
local competitions last year.  I'm here to learn what
I can until the day finally comes that I FINALLY can
have my own fjord.

Cortney in PA