This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Tiffany!
    I'm planning to go to the National Drive at the Horse Park in October and
I'm really excited about it.  I'm not sure how to sign up for stalls
though...do you know with whom we should speak on that subject?  On which
website did
you see the reservation info?  I'm hoping to take both my Fjords (and my
brother too - it'll be a really different kind of weekend for him!).  I've
never
been to the park but everyone says it's beautiful, that the Museum of the Horse
is not to be missed and that the seminars and workshops are great!
    I hope we can both get it arranged.  If you bring your Fjord, maybe we
can stage pony races to the carrot bar!

Kay Van Natta @ Yellow Pony Farm in SE MI
and Braveheart, who says, "Oh boy!  New trails!"
and Bogie, who says,"Trailer ride?  Why?  I like the old trails."