This message is from: "mom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

fjords at the National Drive--MVF Venn (my pony) and Curt Pierce and Marsha
Korose' pair, LLF Ulend and HOG Solvar.  Will be with a friend who drives a
mule, so we will surely stand out!  I know Olaf Nyby was there last year and
imagine he will be there again this year.  I am SO looking forward to it!
Sue Freivald

I was just wondering if anyone from the list has gone to or is
planning on going to the National Drive at the Kentucky Horse Park?
It sounds like great fun to be able to drive all over the Park,
participate in the clinics (I hear they have a dressage and cones
ring set up) and socialize with other driving people. It's so early
in the year that I don't know for sure if I'll be able to go (or if
either of the 2 possible driving horses - Fjord or Friesian - will be
ready!) My Friesian mare might have to go evaluations this fall and
of course, that isn't scheduled yet, but I did see on the website
that you can make reservations, and if you cancel 90 days before you
get 100% refund.