This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Shedding here like crazy in Arizona.......but Gus got almost a full body clip......as temps decided to soar up into the 80's and he is sporting a trace clip........so most of that came off......I hated to take it ALL off, as I can't be out there to blanket or anything just in case the temps dropped........which would be MY luck, that would happen. But he seems content enough.......

I always leave that long belly hair on even when I clip.......as he is soooooo sensitive to the flies, I figure that gives him a bit of extra protection till it all comes off.

Reena
who has gone and bought her big bottle of fly spray (already)