This message is from: "Debbie Ulrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Phil...this is very entertaining.... and I continue to think you are a good writer. I enjoy reading your thoughts and there is definitely talent there. You also have talent in the ring.....but in self defense.......socks maybe are just as important as hats...especially if they are not the RIGHT color....okay....go for the red hand knit ones <grin>
All in fun!
Debbie Ulrich

Phil wrote:
But you can bet, that with all the other things to gander at, I won't be
looking at anybody's socks at Villa Louis; unless it's the socks on their
horse. Be respectful. There has got to be a limit. If you don't like white
maybe I can bring along my hand knit red wool ones.

Gray, black, white and red are some of my favorite colors. Smedsmo doesn't seem to mind.... but then he's a male.

In the list of priorities from, top to bottom, socks is pretty darn close to
low level - any way you look at it.

Phil the heckled. meaning ' Badgered and tormented' (The American College Dictionary.)